Mountune, LLC (USA) is excited to announce the release of a new product for the 2019+ Ford Ranger that will help ensure the optimal performance and fuel efficiency of its 2.3L EcoBoost engine.
Unlike other catch can kits on the market, the Mountune Catch Can System includes high quality features that are not typically found on aftermarket parts. Sintered Porous Polymer Filter technology, Clamshell Style Quick Release Clamps and OEM quality SAE J30R14 low-permeation hose with SAE J2044 quick-connect hose fittings and a serviceable filter are just a few of the outstanding features included.
Benefits of Mountune Oil Catch Can system in your Ford Ranger:
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Identify engine problems sooner as excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
Features of the Mountune Oil Catch Can System for the 2019+ Ford Ranger:
- Dual catch can system (PCV/CCV)
- Capacity: 7.65 fluid ounces in each can
- Closed loop system: promotes negative crankcase pressure optimizing engine performance
- UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) porous polymer filter from Rocket Oil Separation Systems.
No cutting, drilling or permanent modification to the vehicle is required to install the mountune Catch Can System for the 2019+ Ford Ranger (Product Code: 1400-CC-AA).
A Service Kit for the Oil Catch Can System is also available (Product Code: 1400-CC-HW1) and includes one Rocket Oil Separation System replacement filter and replacement o-rings with assembly grease.